Spark plugs

To cut a long story short I've got a lot of spark plugs and I don't know what they fit!

I need a database where I can look up plugs by code and find vehicle fitment, it is easy to do it the other way round but that isn't much help to me.

Anyone know of such a database?

I've got Motorcraft, Bosch, NGK, Autolite, Renault, Beru, Magneti Mareli and Unipart.

Cheers

Paul

Reply to
Paul Laidlaw

I need a database where I can look up plugs by code and find vehicle fitment, it is easy to do it the other way round but that isn't much help to me.

Anyone know of such a database?

I've got Motorcraft, Bosch, NGK, Autolite, Renault, Beru, Magneti Mareli and Unipart.

Cheers

Paul go into a car shop and ask for an old plug book

Reply to
mrcheerful