Spray on chrome ?

Hi -

Spray on finish that looks like electroplated chrome:

I have some plastic's on the exterior of the car I would like to have a chrome like finish.

I have seen one or two products one the local diy/paint shops ect.I was wondering if any one has had experience of any and the out come.

Reply to
Joker7

they are not to bad looking ,but, the service has to be really smooth, even a bit of dust/fluff shows up quite badly.

Reply to
aussie bongo

I've used it once. Not on a car though. Must admit it looked very good initially, but the one I used didn't appear to be very durable. It wasn't long before it went dull. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G