start problem

Yesterday I took the battery and engine out of my Ford Orion and now the bloody thing won't start. I've tried everything pushing, kicking even a bottle of warm milk but the stubborn thing won't start. Please help me as I have to go to Scotland at the end of the month.. TIA...

Reply to
Dave Wallman

Well I would think putting the engine back in would be the first stage....

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Did you put the engine back in again?

Sorry :)

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

WD40, that's what you need. Spray it under the bonnet, bobs your uncle.

My granddad swore by it he did.

Reply to
SimonJ

No no no no no. easy start is what you need.

Reply to
shazzbat

Sorry, of course you're right. Spray plenty of easy start onto the HT leads. (seen it done too!)

Reply to
SimonJ

Of course we mustn't forget that the original problem is the bottle of warm milk. Should have been cold milk.

Reply to
shazzbat

Yes, empty at least 3/4 of a can into it- then marvel at the severe metallic knocking it makes when it starts! ;-)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.