Swapping the lights on a Fiesta Mk4 (1997) for Continental Europe

Hi,

I've got a Fiesta Mk4 (1997) that I brought over to Germany from the UK. I need to get it through the German equivalent of the MOT (TUV) which means changing the headlights and rear lights. I presume that the headlights should be pretty easy to change and I just need to make sure that they get properly re-aligned.

The rear lights on a UK fiesta have the reversing light on the left and the fog light on the right. On the continent it's the other way around.

I can get some continental rear lights sorted, but wondered if both sides have the relevant reversing and fog light wiring and it's just a case of plugging them in? Or am I going to have to run some patching cable from each side?

Any advice would be great.

Cheers

ALJ

Reply to