Swearing

:::::::: ::: ::: :::: ::: ::::::::::: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+:+: :+: :+:

+:+ +:+ +:+ :+:+:+ +:+ +:+ +#+ +#+ +:+ +#+ +:+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+#+# +#+ #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+#+# #+# ######## ######## ### #### ###
Reply to
No. 2

Fuck.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Clever or not, it's big :)

Alistair J Murray

Mr Pascoe should set you straight my lad. You obviously and sadly think yourself clever. I have only seen evidence to the contrary so far. If more expletives follow then my hunch.............. well, you get the drift surely?

Huw

Reply to
Huw

This a symbolic representation of the contents of your brain, I presume?

Reply to
JPG

Not another Rover 214 owner?

Reply to
Scott

Am I alone in wondering why you asterisked out the f word, but left the rather less acceptable c word untouched?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You've certainly got -me- puzzled. All I can see above the asterisks are a lot of colons, pluses and hashes. Maybe I am missing a font or two? No, don't answer that.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

In message , Huw writes

Use a fixed-pitch font. Although, to be honest, you won't like it.

Reply to
Steve Walker

I> Use a fixed-pitch font. Although, to be honest, you won't like it.

Then I won't bother thanks.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

If he cared he wouldn't have posted it.

Welcome to the world...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I don't agree. He must care in some obscure way or he would not have posted drivel that he knew that I knew. It is just so sad that people feel the need to show themselves up in that way.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Missed this bit. Well now, let's see. If you read the string properly [can you do that?] you will observe that I did not know the word used until pointed out by Mr Plowman and explained by Mr Walker. From those posts I used, what must seem to you as, my amazing powers of deduction. It is little surprise to see that you missed this although, presumably, you did read the content but without comprehending it. I can assure you it was not rocket science.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

If this 'string' is thicker because you're in it does that make it a rope?

It's a *thread* you nob.

Reply to
Mark Foster

Personally, I find it offensive that you are trying to stamp your own brand of morality on this group and tell people what they can and cannot say. If you don't like the language, either use a killfile or f*ck-off.

Reply to
Mark Foster

Is droning on (and on, and on) about artificial, and short-lived, Victorian language conventions the best you can do with your life?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Indeed it was, along with freedom of expression, and beyond that the ability to understand that offence is something that can be taken but never given. But, unlike you, I attended a decent school, not some backwater comprehensive staffed by moralistic fossils eager to stamp their view of morality on impressionable minds.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Possibly. Most of us with sense make up our own minds after leaving the influences of both school and parents.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Lol - if my finances were in better shape mine would be in private schools, did me no harm!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I suspect he's "Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells" or more like "Disgusted of Pant-y-Girdl."

Reply to
Steve Firth