Technical data help

Will try to give help to anyone requesting data on 1995-2005 uk cars.

Reply to
Junction4

The message from "Junction4" contains these words:

May we ask[1] in what way this differs from what the rest of us do all the time anyway?

[1] Politely, of course, I wouldn't want to offend anyone.
Reply to
Guy King

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Guy King saying something like:

You cheeky sod!

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon