that etyre place

Hi

I need to call them tomorrow (cos there shut today, thought they would open cos its not as if people dont get flats on bank hols) cos i have a flat tyre. Never used them here, but if i call them as soon as they open, has anyone had them out the same day? Esp for some not so common tyre size, i need a 255/40 on a 18 inch which the cheapest they have is a Yoko at a hundred quid. They have 7 of that size but how/where do they them from and to you fitted at home the same day?

ta!

Ps

Where is the jack kept? i cant find it!!

pps

its a slow puncture as the 2nd night after getting it, i got up the next morning to seeing the rear was flat, i put some soapy water around the valve but cant see it bubbling, and i cant find any nails on the tread (the tyre was a quite new Federal brand)

Reply to
Jules

In news:tgDeg.30118$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Jules waffled on in a semi-interesting fashion, it went something like this;

Knowing what car is is might possibly help...

Reply to
Pete M

yeah how stupid, its a 5 series BMW

Im actually reg disabled so i rely on a car to get about so im wondering if i mention that they may try to get out the same day.

Reply to
Jules

They are pretty good ime - only used them once - but once I had - the rest of the office seems to have adopted them - they've been out 6 times this year :)

I chose a brand new Continental tyre that they didn't have in stock that day - but they could get for the next day - and sure as eggs are eggs - they turned up and did a stunning job - well pleased.

I'm sure they'll do all the can to assist given your circumstances.

Cheers Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

Well i took a look in the boot, i saw a little sybom for the jack, so i pulled back the cover on the right side, and no jack. bah

Reply to
Jules

That was the only reason i joined the AA years ago as i cant myself change a flat, well i can but it pretty well screws me up.

Will give em a call first thing

Reply to
Jules

Well i called them, explained the situation, and they said they will get here today if its humanly possible, esp as i need a 225/40 r18

Reply to
Jules