THE BEST SHINE

I have a 1999 Vauxhall Vectra metallic finish. I would like to obtain a high gloss on it. I have seen some similar model cars and it looks as though they were driven out of the show room. Please advise on the best polish to use and possibly some advice on how best to obtain those amazing results.

Reply to
Oscar fabricant

Farecla G10 and a proper polisher, then lots of elbow grease with G10, and then glaze, and then wax.

Reply to
Doki

Oscar fabricant ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"You can't polish a..."

Reply to
Adrian

Vectra.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

AstraVanMan ( snipped-for-privacy@Whataloadofforeskinbollocks.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

*ding*
Reply to
Adrian

LOL

Actually, I think you`ll find you can...

Colin Wilson

In article , Adrian writes

Why don't you keep the f*ck out of this if you do not have enough language to say anything useful ?

Reply to
Oscar fabricant

Oh piss off you humourless bastard.

Reply to
Malc

Oscar fabricant ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I'm not the one worrying about polishing a 6yo Vectra, ffs.

Reply to
Adrian

It's called humour. Get used to it, when driving a Vectra.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Reply to
AstraVanMan

The message from Paul Giverin contains these words:

Will it help me get cake and coffee mixture off my monitor?

Reply to
Guy King

But even with your car is polished, it's a shame that Vauxhall have misspelled the word 'Vector'.

Reply to
Johannes

When I was in the ATC we told one lad that the best way to get a good shine on your boots was to use one of those suede cleaning wire brushes. Silly sod believed us too.

Reply to
Malc

The message from "Malc" contains these words:

I told a bloke off for using a pair of fine wire cutting snips to cut his nose hair. He grumbled about haing to use something so I told him to hold a lighted match under his nostrils.

Next morning he came in mouth-breating with an elastoplast over his septum.

Reply to
Guy King

Cloff please.

Reply to
Malc

(warning, link may be offensive)

Tim S Kemp

Sure, just apply in the normal way, small circular motions

Reply to
Colin Wilson

You mean "Victor" ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Roger Murdock: We have clearance Clarence. Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector Victor? Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over. Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over. Tower voice: Roger. Roger Murdock: Huh? Tower voice: Roger, over. Roger Murdock: Huh? Captain Oveur: Huh?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp