The whatpart spammer ...

The following list are direct links to this idiots postings as accessed though google groups.

If you are annoyed by this fools digging up of old threads to spam usenet then ...

1) Do nought. Others may have done enough.

2) Click a link (or as many as you like), choose "more actions" from the drop down and click the "Report Abuse" link.

3) Forward this list to his domain host, snipped-for-privacy@1steasy.com as a violation of their 1steasy T&C's.

"9.2 Unsolicited Electronic Mail. Client is expressly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages (?junk mail? or ?spam?). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, information announcements, and political tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have specifically requested it."

Re: Vauxhall Spares?

Vauxhall Carlton CDi: Air flow meter
Re: Vauxhall Rip off.
Re: vauxhall parts website.
Dixons Vauxhall Spares
Re: SecondHand Spare Parts over the internet????
Re: Vauxhall Parts - where to buy?
How much for a new bumper for a Ford Mondeo ? (and is it needed)
Re: Vauxhall & Rover Spares
Good online place for Vauxhall parts
Vauxhall Parts

WhatAPrat

?spam?). This

Hi Mate,

I think this post was alittle harsh. If you look at the places where i have posted, quite clearly its where peop le are searching for parts. Im not sure what your issue is with me trying t o clearly help people save money on their parts. If they have not saved mon ey, then maybe im at fault....but was just trying my best to be helpful mat ey!

Rush

Reply to
info6

Digging up ancient posts to "respond" to requests fools no one. Responding to "current" requests may be permissible in some groups but many have a "no commercial advertising" rule.

You were just spamming for your own profit and you know it. So, not harsh at all.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

?spam?). This

e helpful matey!

Hi Tim,

Yes i can see where you were coming from now. Im new to google groups, and just seen the sort by 'date' option. Thanks for highlighting this too me, all i really wanted to do was to help people as i know main dealers rip people off, so was just trying to be help ful.

Apologies if it came across as abit wrong. (getting used to Google groups s till).

Rush

Reply to
info6

And just try finding those parts he's said you'll get via his site. It doesn't work.

Rather like Google these days. You search for a supplier in Brighton and get given one in Inverness - because they've paid Google more money.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)