Timing belts on Peugeot 306 1.9Tds

Hi, Does anyone know what the first and second timing belt change intervals are for Timing belts on Peugeot 306 1.9Tds (Mine is an S 1998 model). Regards

Reply to
Confused

Before it breaks. Seriously, if you don't know and you don't know when your cars was done (if ever) then just get it changed.

Reply to
gazzafield

48k isnt it on the XUD ?

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

The intervals changed around that year, so it may be one of the 72k ones. If I could be bothered, I'd go find autodata, but I'm sure somebody will be along shortly with the right mileage.

Reply to
M Cuthill

72 and 144,000 according to my book. Thats assuming you use a good belt like Gates etc. Al
Reply to
Al Gorithm