Tipo Front Suspension Arms

Could someone with a parts CD please confirm the part numbers of the swinging arms for the front of my Tipo?

It is a 1992 2.0 16v - could you respond/post the part numbers please!

Cheers

Adam H

Reply to
Ex Alfa Adam

Sorry but need more info. Too many 1992 16V variants to choose from.

Last 8 digits of the chassis number is what I need. You can either post here or Email me having first unscrambled my Email address.

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////