Tom Tom

I've had a Tomtom Go520 for a few years now and went for a drive last week on the M3/M4.

Where the red speed camera warning light appears I keep getting a '50' in a red circle and a different gong to the one I get for speed cameras. The red circle has a countdown of some 400 meters. This happens on any speed limit road and whether there are road works or not. The figure is always 50 nothing else.

When the countdown gets to zero there are no camera markers or road works in fact the road seems 100% normal with a 70MPH limit.

A few more miles and the same thing happens.

It doesn't seem to be a fault so what is going on? This never used to happen.

What's going on?

Reply to
David Bowman

you might have updated it & there used to be roadworks there?

Just a wild stab in the dark.

Reply to
Nige

Thanks for reply but I doubt that is correct.

Reply to
David Bowman

This happens to my TomTom XXL but always on the same stretch of road.

Reply to
Mr Pounder