Tracing vehicle

I have the first four registration digits of a vehicle I would like to trace, I know the vehicle type and colour plus its locality, any good techniques for locating its owner.

Reply to
Steve J

Find a Private Investigator who has a 'friend' who can run checks on the DVLA or Police databases. There are a few about who'll do this for cash. (Allegedly).

JB

Reply to
JB

Try the police - they will want to know why, of course.

Reply to
R. Murphy

I say I say I say whats going on here sir?

Bill

Reply to
Bill