Trackers

Does anyone have any knowledge of tracker systems? It seems I might be required to have one fitted and although it's early days I noticed that the online insurance quote systems have lots of models to choose from.

It appeared (this was with Directline) that the quote didn't actually change regardless of which tracker I selected - presumably there are differences though as you'd just choose the cheapest one otherwise?

TIA, Paul

Reply to
Paul Hutchings

Usually they're fitted to the car.

Reply to
Ed Chilada

As long as your kidnapper let you use your phone or the internet.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And didn't notice the car battery in your rucksack.

Reply to
Conor

And didn't steal your car.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

If the OP is shrewd enough to get himself convicted of car theft or vandalism then the Old Bill will fit him with an electronic tracking device for free!

Totally OT: I bought a 15" Samsung monitor off the OP at least 6 years ago, and promptly shipped to a relative some 4000 miles away. Still going strong :)

Reply to
Trust No One®

Reply to
vulgarandmischevious