trailer wheels

Help needed I have a trailer wheel size 145- 12 from a mini on it and I need to change the 12inch wheel to a 13 inch wheel, does any one know of a 13 inch wheel that will fit a mini stud pattern , if so what car would it com from thanks ken

Reply to
ken

Istr finding this out a few years back, by looking at a trailer parts catalogue - Indespension, for example. They're good at saying what wheels fit.

Reply to
grimly4

real mini had ten inch wheels surely? establish what the pcd of the hub is, mini is 4 inch, so suitable 13 inch wheels might come from a marina, minor or viva hc or a late metro, or even a dedicated new wheel from a trailer place. you will need to check you have suitable size studs for the bigger wheel as mini used tiny studs.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Late ones had 12" wheels to fit front disc brakes (I think you could get discs for 10" but they're rare). Our 1996 Equinox had 12" steels.

I think the last coopers had 13" alloys.

I'd guess a Metro would be a good try.

Reply to
Chris Bartram
[...]

Mk1 'S' used 10" with discs.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

165/80 R13 4 ply Trailer tyre with 4 stud 100mm PCD wheel rimany one know a car that it will fit so i can go down the brakers yard thanks ken
Reply to
ken

That's the one. Hen's teeth though.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

So not mini at all :) many smaller vauxhall wheels are 100mm pcd and 13 inch. be careful not to get 98mm or 102mm (fiat and ford) as the studs will just go on, but will fail in use.

A handy page with a good bit of info on wheels/cars is here:

Mrcheerful

4-stud VW are 4x100 as well.
Reply to
Chris Bartram