tyre pressures for Dunlop Sport 9000

when i bought my car it was fitted with Dunlop Sport 9000s. Size is

215/40 ZR17. I don't know what the proper pressure should be as the tyre is non-standard for the car. the car is a 2003 Ford Focus Turbo Diesel Ghia.is there anywhere on the web where i can find a chart for the proper tyre pressures? paul
Reply to
paulB

Dunlop website? Go on give it a go, you know you want to.

Reply to
Malc

tried it, it doesn't tell me what i need to know

Reply to
paulB

A spot of googling suggests 32-33psi all round.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable

Would have thought it would be the same as with the factory fit wheels and tyres. The car is still the same weight etc...

The wheel / tyre manufacturer cannot stipulate a pressure, they do not have the information of what car the wheel is fitted to.

Reply to
a.n.other

You could try their contact page. It does say ask our experts anything.

Malc