URGENT! Mondeo bonnet catch

1995 Mondeo.

I can't release the bonnet.

I pull the release lever and nothing happens.

I've had a look at the lever end, it seems the cable may have detached from the catch, or snapped.

Does anyone know of a way to release it, short of cutting the bonnet off?

Reply to
Fr Jack

Hi "Fr Jack"

You should be able to see it through the front grill and be able to open it with something poked through the slots.

Reply to
Steve Sweet