Used part search companies

I am looking for used parts for an X reg Fiesta Zetec S and thought of using one of the many used part search companies on the web. I tried two at random and received an email from both saying nothing available, maybe they were just searching their own stock.

I am told that there are some search companies that contact many breakers around the country. Does anyone know the names of the biggest / best used part search companies ?

(I am looking for Parcel Shelf and a complete Tailgate for Fiesta Zetec S)

Thanks

Reply to
Alt Beer

are usually ok

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

I used

when some a**hole reversed into my door. Got a new door posted from Essex to Scotland within 3 days for £10 delivery.

Cheers,

Ross

Reply to
Ross Gibson

well

sorted out a hard to find headlight for our micra, they have a network of dismantlers they source from up and down the country, excellent service from them, saved us an arm and a leg too

Reply to
j.dobson

I used

to find a drivers side headlight cluster - they took my request and I got a reply from a dismantler in yorkshire - saved me having to buy from the manufacturer

Reply to
j.dobson

came up trumps for me, saved me money, had it sent down from yorkshire to norfolk, brilliant, couldn't fault it

Reply to
dobjsonne

yea you would say that you placed the advert here in the first place

Reply to
aussie bongo

and you charge £1 a minute

Reply to
aussie bongo

try their website - where it's free there

Reply to
dobjsonne

their website is free, as are a lot of these companies

Reply to
merman

As well as being free on their website, findapart doesnt require your mobile number as part of the process, then proceed to bug you with texts for months after, unlike others.

Ad

Reply to
Mad Ad

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember a spammer saying something like:

Us? You mean, you and findaprat?

Truly; that must be the worst example of plugging I've seen.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon