useful site

Hi everybody, I just wanted to mention a useful new website I've come across. It's called

It's a free directory enquiries site that also has free classifieds, prize drawings and a residential-search function. You can also store phone numbers online by registering with the site, and you can have search results texted or e-mailed to you so you can access the info w/out searching again. Might be useful for getting info on car spares shops, garages, etc.

Reply to
Robert