vacum hoses

I have a nissan bluebird gx 1983 model. blew a head gasket now all fixed. Problem is knowing how to put vacum hoses back on in right order if anyone has diagram or knowledge of this please let me know asap, or should I say how they go back on. I have nissan book but does not show me about vacum hoses. Please send direct to my email. snipped-for-privacy@optusnet.com.au Thank you

Reply to
sharpy1232000

sharpy1232000 ( snipped-for-privacy@optusnet.com.au) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Oh, right. One of them. Or could be one of them. That was a changeover year, it seems.

Ah, if only you'd labelled 'em before disconnecting, eh? More haste less speed...

You post here, you read replies here.

Reply to
Adrian