Valve guides for Rover K16 wanted

I need some new valve guides for a 1994 rover 214 K16 engine (1.4cc twin overhead cam), but having some trouble sourcing a supplier.

Main dealer prices are a joke and the local Motor Factors don't stock them. So I'd be really grateful if antone could tell me of a supplier who perhaps does them by by mail order, via the internet or any any other means. Thanks very much

BG

-------------

Reply to
BG

Contact an engine reconditioning firm.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

They're about £3 each. If you want a set email me and I'll get the exact price.

-- Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

Dave Baker

--------- Thanks mrcheerful.

I've just dicovered a firm called Lewisham Auto Electrical in S.E.London who sell them for around £12 per set of 4 plus a little bit for postage.

BG

-----

Reply to
BG

---------

------- Thanks for the offer Dave - see my reply to mrcheerful.

BG

-------

Reply to
BG

Get a quote from them including VAT and postage and I'll beat it :) I don't charge VAT !

-- Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

Dave Baker

--------- Damn, I ordered the guides before I saw your message.

I may need some other parts in the future, so I might be in touch if thats okay Dave.

Thanks very much for the offer. BG

------

Reply to
BG