Vauxhall Astra GL Electric windows

Hi, I have a F reg (1988) Vauxhall Astra GL - electric windows suddenly stopped working one day. Does anyone know how to fix these. I thought it was a fuse and looked through all fuses under driver side dash yet none of these related to the windows. Please help - I am stifling hot !!!!!!!!!!!! Rebecca

Reply to
Medusa House

The fuses for the windows, IIRC, are mounted on he back of the fuse-box. They may be green 30A blade fuses, or silver cased thermal circuit breakers. Remove the under-dash trim above the pedals to get to them (easier than taking the fuse-box out!).

HTH

Anthony Remove eight from email to reply.

Reply to
Anthony Britt