Vauxhall Cavalier Immobiliser

Car is a 2.0i GLS. Intermittant fault on the immobiliser. You can hear its relay click in but sometimes this doesn't activate the ignition wire (Wire Number 50) I have partly removed the right hand side control bit of dashboard (the bit with headlamp rotary switch fog lamp and headlamp tilt if towing. I can see the black box which is the immobiliser, it is a "compact+". Problem is that there is not enough slack on the wires to drag the bloody thing out. I bet a pound to a pinch of dogdirt that it is a croddy PCB track within the little sod and the only way of sorting this is to remove it, reinforce and re-solder the offending track(s). Any easier way of getting at this rather than ripping the entire dash out?

Reply to
guysie