Vauxhall clutch cable ID ?

The clutch cable on my SAAB GM900 needs replacing, I've obtained an astra clutch pedal and cable [1] and bought a new cable from ebay.

The new cable has the wrong end, it was sold as an astra cable, but without the "hook" it obviously doesn't fit, it's identical apart from the end.

The new cable is an original GM one and has the part number 90522457.

Can anyone ID it from the number please ?

A pic is here;

Have I just been unlucky and bought the wrong one, or did Astras only come with the hook on the pedal end ?

Cheers in advance ;)

[1] With it being a Vectra in a frock, instead of replacing the expensive, badly designed, auto-adjusting SAAB cable an Astra pedal and cable can be used, allegedly ;)
Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)