Vauxhall Haynes manual info please!

Can anyone provide some details for a couple of cars?

Astra 1.4 1994: Head bolt tighening sequence, torque settings and stages

Omega 2.5 1999 (New shape): Front and rear tyre pressures

Thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul

I've got a Haynes for these at home. I'll check tongiht and post the data back here if it's not too urgent.

Never had an Omega. Loads of Carltons though. Not much help there.

JB

Reply to
JB

That'll be great.

Planning the job for this weekend, so tonight's fine.

Much appreciated, Thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul

new bolts, go in a circle from the middle 25nm, 60 degrees, 60 degrees, 60 degrees

need to know the exact model saloon or estate and the actual tyre size

Reply to
Mrcheerful

"Assembly is the reverse of removal."

Reply to
Steve Firth

Thanks for the head info!

Can't remember the tyre sizes off the top of my head so I'll check them tonight when I get home.

Cheers! Paul

Reply to
Paul

(note: I'm very new at this car stuff, so i am probably wrong)

I thought that all cars had tyre size and PSI recommendations on the chassis at the driver door?

Reply to
Sam

Nope. Not in the UK at least.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Sam (Sam ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Many? Yes. Most? Probably. All? No.

Other possible locations are on a sticker on the back of the sunvisor, inside the fuel filler flap or in the spare wheel well.

Reply to
Adrian

I will be able to answer to your questions with details if you will inform me for your engine number of your Astra and the chassis number of your Omega/B

For ex your astra is

14NV,C14NZ,X14NZ,14SE,C14SE PETROL ENGINES or X14XE PETROL ENGINE ???

And the chassis number of your Omega/B is chassis type 21-22-23 for 5 door estate or 25-26-27 for saloon??

For more details you may contact me to me by e-mail

My best & warmest greetings from Greece

Sincerely yours Anthony

Opel spare parts sales / Export Manager E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@otenet.gr Online: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Skype: Opelparts

Reply to
OPEL PARTS GREECE

The Omega is a saloon, and the tyre size is 235/45/17

Thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul

looks like it is 30 all round, unless it is a 2.5dt in which case the rears are 33, if you have w rated tyres it is 31 all round.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

235/45/17

V or W????? Check the detailed photo

Our best & warmest greetings from Greece

Sincerely yours OPEL PARTS GREECE E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@otenet.gr Online: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Skype: Opelparts

Reply to
OPEL PARTS GREECE

Martin