Vauxhall Omega Computer Upgrade

Hi Guys,

Wondered if anyone can help me upgrade from my pretty basic radio, outside temperature and time computer with missing pixels to the full screen version with stalk control. Is it possible to do this, what do I need to connect and are there any other parts that I will need in addition or is this a very straight forward job. Any help would be very much appreciated! thanks Craig

Reply to
craig_needs_help_again

AFAIR all the displays are the same. The rest of it isn't though. You're going to need all the extra wiring plus radio.

As for straight forward? Depends on how electrically and mechanically competent you are.

Reply to
Conor

Thanks Connor It answers the question though as I'm not really prepared to spend a lot of time (or money) getting it to do something that I'm driving without at the moment. I will now seek a replacement rather than an upgrade. Cheers Craig

Reply to
craig_needs_help_again