Vauxhall omega on a P plate

Got one of these in our workshop for an engine swop (dropped valves) Question do we drop the suspension and subframe with engine and box attatched or do we pull it out the top. Anyone know?? Gerry Gerry snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
gerry orchard

Easiest way is to remove the engine above, without the gearbox. No need to remove subframe etc.

HTH

Anthony Remove eight from email to reply.

Reply to
Anthony Britt

You operate an auto workshop and you have to ask questions like this on an internet NG? Jeez - no wonder surveys into garage servicing show that standards are low!

Kev

Reply to
Uno Hoo!