Vectra diesel again!!

Right, I bought an fitted a recon pump for this vectra 2 litre on a V plate. As soon as fuel was through it started and seemed to run OK

A short drive showed that it was down on power and would not rev past3700. The diagnostic light came on. After a stop the light was off, power seemed normal and it revved freely. Half a mile on and the management light came on and revs are down again. My code reader says no faults stored !! (with the light on !!! ) erasing codes makes the light go off, but it still won't rev beyond 3700 while stationary.

Anything leap to mind?

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Pump needs programmed/configured. Depending on how exactly the new pump was programmed, it may need a proper vauxhall update, along with a few of the settings needing configured to suit the vehicle.

moray

Reply to
moray