Volvo V40 D2 2014 Oil filter location

Apparently Haynes aren't even planning to do a manual for this, Anyway, here is my first problem. I decided to change the oil, which was easy enough, and (while I was at it) change the filter. I expected it to be underneath somewhere, but the only thing that looks remotely likely is actually on top. There seems to be a black cap some 3" in diameter with a hex head on it near the top right hand end. Trouble is - I think I'll need to remove a water hose to get at it, which I'd rather not do until I was sure I'm looking at the right thing. Can anyone here confirm the location for me?

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre

MrCheerful

Brilliant! Looks like they just push the hose out of the way, although it does seem a bit close to one end to me. Thanks.

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre