Want a holiday of a lifetime?

Hi,

I need your help to win the trip of a life time to the location of our honeymoon. Please help me with two minutes of your time and ask anyone else you know with a web link to also help if you can pass this on.

I entered a competition when I ordered my car saying where I would like to test the new Audi in the world if I had a choice. I entered with the route we drove on our honeymoon and I am now in final out of

300 routes down to the last five. My route to win is via people now voting for my Audi Global Drive route on the Audi website. You have to register to vote with your email address and validate the email address after they send you a validation link to the email you register to vote with (one email one vote).

The prize is to be flown out to South Africa 1st class and stay in a 5 star hotel for five nights and drive the new Audi the route that won. In addition to us winning anyone voting will go into a prize draw to win exactly the same prize holiday for two.

The link to vote is

and select the link from this page for Audi Global Drives and follow registration and voting instructions.

Voting is open for the next 10 days so please hurray and help!

Thank you and hopefully see you in South Africa!

Thanks

Julie A (Handcross) Cape Town route!

Reply to
Nibbles005