Want To Hire Car Diagnostic Equipment

Need to hire in some diagnostics equipment for about a week to work on a Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon, V Reg, Diesel which is in our workshop at the moment.

The car isnt ODB compliant so wont work with our basic scanner.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Spike

Reply to
Spike

may like to post the same to the Workshop Trader Forum ( forbuying and selling, or hiring anything automotive), the last item underForums at bottom of page.

Reply to
Lin Chung

Just wondering whether any diagnostics will help on a diesel this old?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)