Water ingress Megane II

Anyone have any ideas on how I can prevent water ingress on passenger door window in megane II?

I get a clicking noise coming from the door which I think is regulator control unit malfunctioning because of water ingress which then dies and I can't move up or down the window.

Its a right hassle to replace the motor and thing is you have to replace the whole thing you can't just replace the control unit you have to buy a new motor with the 6 pin control unit attached. If you go to garage they're going to charge you for replacing the whole thing not just motor but also brackets and runners etc which will probably be £140 instead of just £60 off for the motor.

I only just replaced last year cost £60 off ebay and now another dead one due to rainwater getting down there.

Has anyone got the same problem and how do you solve it and prevent it happening again?

Can you add in some polyurethane sheet so the water doesn't go near the regulator?

Megane II is a really shit car its unbelievable all the probs I've had with it. Its cost over £3000 just in repairs alone in 3 years. Its put me off buying a french car again.

Reply to
John

Its put

Me too - Pugs