What are your opinions on Avon ZV5 tyres?

More specifically 225 45 R17 91V tyres for a VW Golf Estate

They seem to be a decent brand at a reasonable price.

I need to have my car re-shod with new tyres on all four corners prior to its MoT.

Best price I can find to include tracking is 445 quid at either Halfrauds Autocentres or National.....

So what do people think of Avon ZV5 tyres?

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen H

Not a bad tyre at all. Had a set on my old E36. However, speak to Camskill Tyres first.

and delivery are pretty damned impressive.[No connection other than a very satisifed repeat customer].JB

Reply to
JB

wow, a great response.

can do 4 Avon ZV5 for £312 all in.

I know of a garage that charges me 10 quid a corner to change my tyres with ones that I supply, fit new valve and balance, and I keep the old tyres for a boat so no disposal fee.

So thats 352 quid.....

That leaves the tracking to sort out. I would image £50? making it 402 quid... so a saving of 43 quid....

Reply to
Stephen H