What does a fuse symbol of cigarette lighter look like? Vectra 99

The lighter is not working, I thought maybe changing a fuse is a solution, but the symbols for fuse box are confusing, what does it look like? or anybody could tell me the code for that... thanks!

Reply to
my.seraph

There is not a symbol for the fuse. It is marked on the legend as KL.15. There are several fuses designated as such, and they all protect several circuits. I think the cigarette lighter fuse also protects the reversing lights.

HTH

Anthony Remove eight from email to reply.

Reply to
Anthony Britt