What was the car?

Saw one today - Two seater I think - doors lifted (swan wing?). Large wrap around rear window. Looked like Toyota emblem - name on back something like Cersa. Possibly 8 - 10 years old.

Any ideas?

Reply to
John

Toyota Sera, most likely.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

The Toyota Sera. A little underpowered, but look great (in my opinion).

Reply to
DervMan

That's it - thanks. Some interesting stuff now I have managed to Google it.

Reply to
John