where can i buy haynes manuals in london?

i will be in london this week.could you please suggest book/autoshops in central london which stock new Haynes manuals? I would like to get some for me & friends of mine.

thanks very much.

littilesthobo

Also sprach snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (littilesthobo):-

Car shops.

Reply to
Guy King

Halfrauds.

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

In message , littilesthobo writes

Motor Books in St. Martin's Court WC2. Foyles as well, probably.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

Halffords concentrate on popular car, such as Rover, Ford, Vauxhall. Manuals for other cars may be difficult to find.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Also sprach Johannes H Andersen :-

Well, if the original poster hadn't been too lazy to tell us what car we could have been a bit more helpful.

Reply to
Guy King