Where's the relay

I have a Rover Metro 96, that has a broken rear window heater and fog lights.

The rear mirror light comes on when it switches on, but no heat, and the fog lights just don't work.

Someone suggested the rear heater might have a faulty relay.. does anyone know how I can locate that on the car.

I've checked the fuse box, but can't find anything.

Any suggestings on the other appreciated also.

thanks

Reply to
Garland

"Garland" wrote

I would view the switches with some suspicion.

Reply to
Knight Of The Road

The message from "Garland" contains these words:

It's in the fuse box above the fuses on a panel with several other relays.

Reply to
Guy King

I looked but couldn't see which relay was for which circuit.

Any way I can do this?

Many thanks

Reply to
Garland

The message from "Garland" contains these words:

There should be a map on the inside of the fusebox cover.

Reply to
Guy King

Thanks again, but it doesn't include the relays.

Reply to
Garland

The message from "Garland" contains these words:

Bum. Handbook?

Reply to
Guy King

Not yet, but might get one on Ebay.