where to get Exhaust Parts online

Hi Chaps,

need an exhaust downpipe for a 1999 Punto 1200. Is there anywhere online I can get one. I refuse to pay the local exhaust centre £116, or even the cheaper £89 that I've found out. I suspect I could buy it for 1/2 that and fit it myself..

cheers

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Exhausts are a complete pig of a job to do at home, though. You really struggle with them lying underneath a car, without power tools.

I think you'll find that paying someone to do it looks like very good value after an hour or two of lying on your back in the filth and dirt, unable to free off the rusty joints and nuts with hand tools.

Reply to
SteveH

Hi Steve,

thanks for your help. I know they are a complete pain in the arse, but I have some power tools and access to a lift . I'd glady pay someone to do it at the moment but I'm saving every penny I can cos I'm emigrating in Feb. I also have nothing to do this weekend!

Cheers

Mike

Reply to
Mike P