Which tool do you prefer?

Can you be more specific?

Reply to
The Revd

I think that Impalement is good. Just up the bum so they bleed out internally.

It gives the spammer about 3-5 days to properly reflect on his sins.

Reply to
Peter Hill

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:35:28 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again, farted:

You felt personally addressed when "tool" was mentioned, psycho? LOL

Reply to
The Peeler

Excellent. I'll rob this for future use. (PS: got any monitor wipes? Coffee everywhere here!!)

JB

Reply to
JB

More to the point, which tool do *you* prefer, big boy?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon