Windscreen sun reflector

Anyone know where I can get those silver-coated thingies you put in your windscreen so that the car doesn't get overheated in the direct sunlight?

Thanks

Reply to
ScoobyDoo

Halfords , Wilkinson , aldi , lidl , asda , costco just a few places i have seen them in last couple of weeks

Reply to
Big Brian

The bloke on the local market, anywhere, usually has a selection.

Dave

Reply to
gort

Must dig mine out, you just reminded me. Thanks.

Reply to
John & Lisa

I brought a couple back with me from Aus 2 yrs ago before they became popular here. I threw them out a while back because the sun doesnt really shine so hot up here - until this weekend. I left the car in sun (had no choice) and I could hardly hold the wheel whn I came back :(

McKev.

Reply to
McKev

The message from "ScoobyDoo" contains these words:

Poundland

Reply to
Guy King

My Pug dealer gave me a 207 one at a launch evening the other night. But I don't need it cos I have some fancy heat reflective windscreen (Aethermic?)

Reply to
DanTXD

(Aethermic?)

difference it has made. It's still like getting into an oven when the car has been sitting in the sun for a few hours.

Reply to
Mike

Well of course - unless the rear windscreen and all the other windows also have the coating, I can't see it making much of a difference?

Reply to
Mike Henry

And the roof and sides.

Reply to
Malc

It allows them to charge you £800 for a new front screen.

Reply to
DanTXD

And you have to buy the factory fitted sat-nav as the likes of Tom Tom won't work properly. They are, in my expert opinion, a complete waste of time.

Reply to
Silk

Sat Nav or the windscreen?

/John - Have map will navigate...