Wiring/interior help on a Ferby VRS please?

Quick Question on interior dismantling and electrical connections if anyone can help please?

Has anyone here reached the Terminal board connectors on a Ferby and could kindly help explain to me what I need to do before I end up running a long

0.35 cable the long way around to the other side of the Firewall. Its T11b/Pin6. If I recall from seeing the wire from the outside end of the car I think its a Red wire (instead of the White pre'04 models unlike mine), but I'd prefer not to splice into the loom this way seeing as the cars is relatively new.

I have fitted most of Cruise 99% very similar to the steps indicated in various places around the web. Its the nasty ECU wire as explained I just haven't got around to, being a lazy (and somewhat bizzy) so and so.

This guy seems to have the fitment manual explaining what I am on about (ahem to any Copyright infringements which I don't condone, but its useful to reference to seeing as he has it online).

Any advice on how they anticipate getting to this firewall connection/ traversal wall from the interior ? I have started a minor breakdown of the interior again and got as far as the huge metal section as a barrier to get at the cables. It might even help perhaps to remove the air vent?

Ant

Reply to
antonyf

Hold my request. I found something interesting that seems to help, there is a sliding mechanism to assist in access which only the careful eye seems to reveal and I can now see and access the terminal although its quite restrictive.

Cheers

Reply to
antonyf

antonyf (Antony@Pantony) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

A furby?

Adrian

Reply to
MrCheerful

Skoda slang for a Fabia to be more precise.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

One of the guys in our research group managed to hack a furby very successfully, he had a lot of spare time.

Reply to
Coyoteboy