witch ford fiesta in 1989 ?

Hi.

I am looking for wireing diagrams/schematics for a fiesta. roughly from late 1980's

I know this may sound strange but...I have a ECU and i need to find out how it was orignally installed in the fiesta.

I have managed to salvage the following information, of the Internet. fiesta 1,1 and 1,3 HCS ( DIS / ESC ) version's of the fiesta the ECU it only for ignition not EFI. ecu label : Motorcraft

89FB-12a-297-JA D12 3GM1328188.

I have a haynes manual for a escort , where there is a clear picture of this exact ECU, but it is not in the electrical diagrams :-( I have also managed to get hold of a fiesta service manual , but is it in russian :-/

any info or help would be apprieciated

Br Martin Sorry for the short sentenses, but english is not my native language.

Reply to
martin

If it looks like this

it's a Ford EDIS module, there's loads of info out there about them.

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

So it would be entirely inappropriate for me to make some comment like "I thought they normally rode on broomsticks" then. :-)

Reply to
Vim Fuego

he he, no not really ;-D.

Reply to