Woodstock car radio questions

The Woodstock 52 is a good radio but I have 2 issues, maybe someone who has one can advise me.

  1. Traffic RDS never works properly--when turned on it emits a beep every now and then which means it's not available. I found this very useful with my last Sony Radio which would cut off radio or music and change channel--then back again

  1. SD card can be very frustrating to get it recognised. I got better results formatting in my camera and then copying tracks. I'm trying to get a 2GB SD card to work right now with no success. The tracks are recognised but don't play; frankly it's simpler just to burn an MP3 CD!

Any comments/experiences appreciated.

Reply to
David Wood