Workshop manual cd

I rooted through all my cds recently and found this cd named Ford technical system it contains the following info.

FORD Technical Information System Repair /Service CD-Rom The CD has FULL wiring diagrams for the following vehicles : Cougar 1999 / 2002 Fiesta 1989 / 2003 Fusion 2002 / 2003 Focus 1999 / 2003 Galaxy 1995 / 2003 Street Ka / Ka 1999 / 2003 Maverick 2001 / 2003 Mondeo 1997 / 2003 Puma 1997 / 2002 Transit 1995 / 2003 / Connect 2002 Technical Service Bulletins Covered : Cougar . Escort . Explorer . Sierra . Fiesta . Focus Fusion . Galaxy . Granada . Ka . StreetKa . Maverick Mondeo . Orion . Probe . Puma . Ranger Sapphire . Scorpio . Transit . Windstar The Workshop Manual covers 100 different topics on EACH of the cars above across the following subjects: General Information Suspension System Engine System Climate Control System Body System The Technical Service Bulletins covers even more topics over the following subjects: Body Electrical Chassis Engine Drivetrain Labour Times Driveability Noise / Vibration Also includes : *VIN Number - specific search* *Symptom search -- common problems to look out for * *Diagrams of your entire car from body work to transmission * *Technical Data and information Sheets for correct engine settings* *Repair instructions and "How To" pages * *Print your required information* *Will work on all Microsoft Operating systems Including Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP*

First £5 can have it.

email me at richard300965 at hotmail .com

Reply to
Richard