Workshop manual for 93 Golf Cabrio ?

Hi,

I have a 1994 VW Mk 3 Golf Cabriolet and I'm thinking of replacing the roof, which has now split along the rear seam (Duck tape and crossed fingers are keeping me going for the time being !).

The roofs themselves seem to be available at reasonable prices on EBay, but I'm struggling to find a workshop manual which will guide me through the replacement process.

So far as I can tell from their website, Haynes don't do one, and the only other book I can find, from Bentleys, is US-oriented.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks

Nick

Reply to
fisherofsouls

Subscribe to the Bentley one on line & use a printer. They're well worth the money.

Reply to
Duncan Wood