WTD: Citroen AX Jazz windscreen wiper motor...

Hi

Im after a windscreen wiper motor Citroen AX Jazz (H Reg) windscreen wiper motor, anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks.

Reply to
name invalid

The message from "name invalid" contains these words:

Plenty at the breakers, I expect.

Reply to
Guy King

Hi

Im after a windscreen wiper motor Citroen AX Jazz (H Reg) windscreen wiper motor, anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks

Reply to
Decker

I didn't even know that Windscreen wiper motors had windscreens, let along windscreen wipers.

Reply to
Steve Firth

?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

thanks, but £50 is abit much! seen them in other places for £35 inc delivery...

Reply to
Decker

Breakers yard?

Reply to