Wtd: VW Caravelle 2.5TDi

I'm looking for a 1997-on 2.5TDi Caravelle LWB model. I'm not fussy at all about high mileage, poor cosmetics, the odd dent or two, or how many seats it's got etc, but I would prefer good service history or at least a verifiable recent replacement of cambelt/waterpump/tensioners. Please let me know if you have anything to fit the bill. Cash waiting. Many thanks.

JB

Reply to
JB

jb - I have a 51 plate caravelle, 2.5tdi lwb with 146k and service history. interested?

Reply to
dtmdan

A bit heavy for me, chum.

thanks anyway.