Xantia smoking

Citroen Xantia 1.9TD 95N

When I started engine smoke from behind or inside steering wheel. Switched off and found I had no indicators or radio. Removed wheel to find plastic ring with radio wires a mess and wiring down to connector burnt. Replaced indicator/wiper arm and plastic ring. Indicators work okay but no radio or horn. Fuses okay in main box. Any ideas.

-- Krystnors

"Did you know that 66% of Americans can't do basic maths, that's almost half".

Reply to
krystnors