100,000 Mile Service, 1992 Miata

I have been trying to find a detailed list of everything that is serviced during a 100,000 mile check-up for a 1992 Mazda Miata to no avail.

Does anyone have any information that may be helpful?

Thank You. M.

Reply to
Iolastorm

That's because there's no such a thing as a 100,000 mile service for a Mazda Miata, at least not as an official Mazda recommended service. I'm sure some shops would have such a thing, but then you have to ask each individual shop what they do.

Reply to
Marcio Watanabe

my 94 owners manual shows 30 and 60 Kmile service requirements. the only extra at 60 K is replace the timing belt. I'd suggest duplicating the 30 Kmile service at 90 or 100 K miles. basically, you're looking at replacing all fluids, filters and the spark plugs, and inspecting everything else, like brakes, exhaust, drive belts, steering, suspension, driveshaft boots, tires, etc.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Breemhaar

Pete....thank you very much, that was all I was looking for and should cover all of my bases.

Reply to
Iolastorm