10th Anniversary Edition for sale

Badge Number 5,709 no watches! Selling for health reasons, I can't drive it. All ways garaged.

2nd owner.

Just a few things on it: All from Moss Motors Miata.

remote oil filter - bra - dash cover - battery charger - tonneau cover - car cover - wind blocker - trailer hitch (I built a cargo rack to carry ice coolers) - Plus other items.

Car trailer made of it! (blue)

Double axle elec brakes,fender comes off.

Had 1950 ford on it.

insurance with Grundy.com cheaper!

Car fax.

Car $10.000.00 firm no trades. with trailer $12.000.00

south Alabama

251 626 5695

after 9am before 9pm (retired)

rspeoples60@bellsouth,net